SkillShop Reimagine audit: Make a Difference by Being Different, Angajatori de TOP Bucuresti
Gather the missing pieces from your career puzzle!
Deloitte ADC focuses on the preparation of template-based documents, collection of client and industry information, performance of selected direct checking procedures as well as verification of financial statements. The innovative approach adopted by ADC enables its professionals to deliver standardized services with the use of diverse analytical tools and platforms, which adds value both for our clients and Deloitte Audit & Assurance teams.
Reimagine audit: Make a Difference by Being Different
Viitorul inseamna Schimbare iar noi suntem Schimbarea: Auditul de astazi nu mai este acelasi cu Auditul de maine de aceea de aceea este momentul sa ne ReInventam.
In cadrul Skillshopului vom vorbi despre ce inseamna aceasta Transformare si cum ne aduce impreuna. Va vom povesti despre ce inseamna sa lucrezi intr-un mediu international in care se imbina 7 culturi diferite si despre cum va puteti folosi cunostintele de limbi straine pentru a face primul pas intr-o cariera alaturi de noi!
Speaker: Lavinia LEU
- Experienced executive manager, with 25+ years of experience in Finance, expertise in Management Consulting, IT, Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and Operations
- Multinational company experience in a variety of industries, with global exposure and clients
- Worked internationally, with a number of different cultures, for the past 8 years in Business Project Management and Shared Services in a Regional Senior management role.
- Projects involved in as a management consultant include Finance & Accounting, Human Capital, Organisational Design, Strategy & Operations
- Deep experience of managing people from organizational design through to full centre operations
- Financial Controller for 12 years handling full range of financial activities
- Professional Trainer @ Controller Institute Romania
- Six Sigma Black Belt, ITIL Foundation/CI/Operations, Certified Internal Auditor, ACCA in progress, CNFPA certified Process Management and Train the Trainer.
Candidates profile: We will get back soon with more information. Stay tuned!
Saturday, 6th April, 10:30 - 11:15, room B.
- Participation is free;
- There is a limited number of 30 participants;
- The SkillShop session lasts 45 minutes;
- You can book a seat until 3rd of April;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can participate in one or more SkillShops if they don’t overlap..