Last days to apply for Quality Assurance Conference: Academia Testarii @TechTalks Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all ads TechTalks active
View all ads Last days to apply for Quality Assurance Conference: Academia Testarii @TechTalks Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
This Conference is for you if you:
- Have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication;
- IT professional, enthusiastic about new techonlogies and trends in the tech zone.
In the current technology environment, change happens very quickly. New technologies and approaches dramatically change the way we work, what we can do, but also, have a potential negative impact on our jobs, making some of the old professions irrelevant in the future. During this talk, we will look at some of the new technologies that might shape the future, and we will try to predict how testing will be impacted.”
Speaker: Florin Manolescu – Senior Consultant, Managing Partner
Florin started in game testing and followed the software testing profession, for the last 13 years, in several industries. For the last 7 years, he managed testing efforts in collocated, distributed, and remote teams of various size. Passionate about product quality, he constantly looks at new ways of improving the testing process by developing the test team maturity. When he is not in the enterprise environment, Florin is an entrepreneur, applying the Lean Startup concepts in his testing services company, Academia Testarii.
Keynote2: Agile Testing. Agile Mindset:
What is Agile Testing and how does it differ from a Traditional Testing Approach? Every Agile project is unique, and we need to use a Testing approach specific to our environment. We will have a look at what are the reasons Agile was created in the first place and what its main benefits are. Testing plays a crucial role in the whole Agile development process. Having an effective software testing approach allows teams to move fast and with confidence.
Speaker: George Stan - Senior Consultant, Managing Partner.
George is the co-founder and managing partner of Academia Testarii, where he puts in place all his experience as a Software Tester and Agile Practitioner.”
- On Saturday, 6th of April, 14:30-15:30;
- At Room C, on the second floor.
Check in to this Conference after you read the information below:
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 70 participants, so you should apply to save your seat until 3rd of April;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation;
- Conference: Quality Assurance lasts 60 minutes - Keynote 1 - 30 minutes; Keynote 2 - 30 minutes;
- You can apply for one or more sessions, but we recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechTalks Conferences may overlap with the TechLabs from room A or SkillShops from room B.