Junior Procurement Officer in italian
In order to ensure its development, EPSA's recruitment system is based on the personality, skills and abilities required. The integration programme for a new employee is systematically formalised.
Insistent on the quality of its services, EPSA calls for motivated and highly skilled teams. We permanently adapt and develop our know-how.
The values embraced by all EPSA employees contribute in developing the performance : Smiles, Diversity, Listening, Sharing, Open-mindedness.
Italian (Advanced) is mandatory.
Good knowledge of English (B2)
Dynamic, persistent, serious, self-motivated, self-control, with good listening and negotiation skills.
No experience in procurement accepted
Job and Mission:
- Process the RFQ sent by the customers
- Source / procure the goods and services as per customers’ requirements
- Re(Negotiate) the quotes you receive from suppliers in order to get the best purchasing conditions (price, delivery lead time, payment terms etc…)
- Place and follow-up the purchase / sales orders
- Manage the relationship with the customers and suppliers in order to answer on time
- Contribute to improving the company’s global performance
You will be in direct contact with customers from Italy to best meet their needs and suppliers worldwide
You analyse activity using available tools, in particular ERP (Navision), define corrective actions and implement these with the approval of the line manager.
Salary Package : Fix + Transport + Medical insurance + Meal Tickets + Annual Bonus
+++ WE ARE NOT A CALL CENTER +++