RELEASE / CONFIGURATION ENGINEER
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brightway (on behalf of our customer) active
View all jobs RELEASE / CONFIGURATION ENGINEER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Brightway is a company specialized in recruitment, training and management consultancy. Present for more than 14 years on the market, we have successfully completed over 300 projects and contributed to the development of over 20,000 participants. Brightway specialists have developed a set of psychometric tools useful in the recruitment process that identify the degree of matching with the role within the organization. We aim to identify precisely the roles our partners need and to offer complete solutions to recruit the right people with the organization and the role.Requirements
• Excellent communication skills
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups
• Basic knowledge of new product development processes and work flow
• Basic knowledge of a Linux and Windows operating systems
• Basic knowledge of GIT, SVN
• Basic knowledge of Shell, batch, Python • Basic knowledge of Jenkins, Gitlab, GitlabCI
• Basic knowledge of working with virtual machines
• Ability to debug applications and environments
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
• Knowledge of automation tools
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or related field
• 2-5 years of experience
• Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet related computer programs.
• Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
• May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
• Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
• Adheres to quality or maintenance of quality of process
• Responsible with internal product release
Company – Automotive Industry
Many IT career opportunities are available inside the organization of this direct employer (automotive), so don’t miss your chance!
The company enables mission-critical mobile connectivity through wireless applications, antenna systems, components and solutions that protect electronics from electromagnetic interference and heat. Connected Vehicle Solution division of the company develops unique combination of “smart” antennas and in-vehicle capabilities that enable 5G, LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and satellite communications; full telematics features; consumer electronic device integration; over-the-air software updates for vehicles; in-vehicle data streaming; USB hub; wireless in-vehicle charging and other connected car benefits that enhance safety and the driving experience.
*Work with great technologies, products and colleagues
*Enjoy a competitive benefits package
*Work in a fast moving, international and diverse environment
*Be part of a robust career development program
*Enjoy flexible working hours