PRODUCT DATA TECHNICIAN
Brightway is a company specialized in recruitment, training and management consultancy. Present for more than 14 years on the market, we have successfully completed over 300 projects and contributed to the development of over 20,000 participants. Brightway specialists have developed a set of psychometric tools useful in the recruitment process that identify the degree of matching with the role within the organization. We aim to identify precisely the roles our partners need and to offer complete solutions to recruit the right people with the organization and the role.Requirements
• Excellent English communication skills, written and oral
• CAD/CAM skills in AutoCAD, ProE, Catia or Solidworks as required
• Ability to read and understand blueprints
• Mathematical background
• Possesses understanding of engineering process
• Basic knowledge of product lines and marketing and basic technical knowledge of a single area.
• Maintains files of engineering drawings, project reports, specifications, product proposals and documentation. Ensures documents meet standards
• Prepares process and status reports, assigns and monitors document numbers, and reviews documents for accuracy and completeness
• May be required to manage information regarding sales orders, work orders, purchase orders, item information and planning
• Create documentation to support existing products, processes and equipment • Coordinates the interaction between engineering, manufacturing, field operations, and marketing to ensure appropriate changes are documented
• Uses CAD database, software blueprints or copy or microfilm machines for reproduction of documentation
• May require use of 2D and 3D computer aided design software for creating models, patterns, templates, and component detailed drawings within required specifications as directed
• Internal and external interaction with suppliers
• Support product and engineering documentation
Company – Automotive Industry
Many IT career opportunities are available inside the organization of this direct employer (automotive), so don’t miss your chance!
The company enables mission-critical mobile connectivity through wireless applications, antenna systems, components and solutions that protect electronics from electromagnetic interference and heat. Connected Vehicle Solution division of the company develops unique combination of “smart” antennas and in-vehicle capabilities that enable 5G, LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and satellite communications; full telematics features; consumer electronic device integration; over-the-air software updates for vehicles; in-vehicle data streaming; USB hub; wireless in-vehicle charging and other connected car benefits that enhance safety and the driving experience.
*Work with great technologies, products and colleagues
*Enjoy a competitive benefits package
*Work in a fast moving, international and diverse environment
*Be part of a robust career development program
*Enjoy flexible working hours