Internship for Accounts Payable
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High school diploma;
- Ongoing University - Business Administration, Ac-counting, Finance, Economics, or related University;
- Fluently spoken and written of English;
- Medium computer skills;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way; Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way; Likes to work with numbers;
- Willingness to travel;
- Outgoing and easy to get along with.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Invoice verification and processing;
- Monitoring of workflows in the Readsoft SAP (system to record and verify invoices automatically);
- Processing of payments within Accounts Payable process;
- Accounts and balance reconciliation;
- Month end reconciliation of Inter unit suppliers;
- Processing and controlling of the GR/IR account; Clarification of supplier requests;
- Vendor reconciliation;
- Processing of Travel and Expense claim forms;
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of AP IFRS and local GAAP;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager.