Internship for RPA Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Internship for RPA Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Degree in Engineering / Computer Science and / or relevant professional certificate(s);
- Considered a plus experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Uipath); internet; training online;
- Considered a plus scripting / coding, SQL and relational databases, and application development;
- Microsoft excel package advance level (especially Excel, macros);
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written) in English, with the ability to interact confidently, at all levels of management;
- Team player with a strong work ethic;
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative and multicultural team / business environment.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Work with developers to execute RPA initiatives;
- Designing part of the process on developer request;
- Participate in trainings to enhance your skills and abilities in RPA, including tools and best practices;
- Responsible for creating the solution design part of the document (SDD) on developer request;
- Responsible for the development standards and code review;