Production Material Flow Specialist - Manufacturing TSR
Manufacturing, Electronics, SAP, Reporting, Material Management, Timisoara
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
* Maintain SAP system for raw material supply;
* Create, block, correct, delete Control Cycle for every raw material and change whenever requested; -
* Supervise materials stock level in production area and organize returns to Warehouse if necessary;
* Supervise booking of trail runs and PPAPs semi finished, finished goods and scraps;
* Supervise all materials withdrawn from production area form filling and signing by requester;
* Support for SAP, Shelf Management, material supply and material movements procedures trainings for supervisors, material handlers;
* Organize inventories;
* Periodically reports to FF Leader.
* Experience in logistics or in related functional areas;
* SAP knowledge;
* Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word);
* English skills mandatory;
* University degree;
* Quality oriented;
* Communication skills.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment;
* Flexible Work Schedule;
* Competitive salaries.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.