Junior Credit Analyst (commercial credit)
Talentia is a highly specialized international executive search company. Established in 1995 in Belgium, and working exclusively with leading companies all over the world, Talentia has developed a strong international presence in practically every field of activity: engineering, manufacturing, banking, insurances, finance, energy, construction (complex worldwide projects).
Talentia supports the executive recruitment of middle and top executives all over the world. In the past 20 years, we have been actively recruiting talented people in more than 50 countries from all continents on behalf of our Clients.
Talentia discovers talents. We bring innovative and high tech solutions to many businesses and dream jobs to job seekers around the world. We act fast and have measurable results. Talentia is a leader serving another leader.
- Must be a graduate of an economic profile university (banks/ finance/ economy/ accounting/ mathematics/ statistics);
- Must speak English at advanced level;
- Ability to interpret business financial statements would be a plus;
- Interpersonal skills:
* ability to work in a team
* ability to take grading decisions
* self motivation
- Gathers appropriate level of information to assess clients;
- Assesses clients according to defined target;
If selected, you shall be trained and offered a real chance to
develop a career within the Bucharest Regional Center of
Competence of the top worldwide provider of commercial credit
You will benefit from an attractive financial package, bonuses and
other significant benefits, in addition to continuous training and