This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Audit Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• You are smart, young (3rd year/master student in Economics and related fields) and eager to learn and develop
• You know how to solve problems, have initiative and curiosity
• You are a good talker both in Romanian and English
• Multitasking is in your blood and you know how to prioritize
This internship program provides an introduction to Audit, as well as some valuable insights regarding a possible future job in this area. And in order to do this, you’ll also:
• Get in-depth exposure to the auditing profession and learn more about the day-to-day responsibilities of an auditor
• Assist in performing analytical review of audit documents
• Assist in identifying process issues and developing solutions
What's in it for you:
• Internship in a friendly team
• Flexible program – 4 days/week
• Strong investment in your career and continuous learning opportunities
• A unique experience that will enhance your resume and give you a competitive edge
• Opportunity to learn how to use data analytics and complex applications
• A counselor who will serve as a vital source of information, advice and feedback
About the team:
• Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities.
• Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets.
• Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients