e-Home Channel Manager - Enel X
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Enel Romania active
View all jobs e-Home Channel Manager - Enel X active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Active on the Romanian market since 2005, Enel is currently the country’s largest private investor in energy, with operations in power distribution and supply as well as renewable energy production.
The company has more than 3,100 employees and provides services to 2.7 million customers in three key areas of the country: Muntenia Sud (including Bucharest), Banat and Dobrogea, accounting for one third of Romania’s electricity distribution market. Enel is developing an investment program aimed at securing a proper service for end users, improving the quality and security of the network while also complying with Enel’s environmental standards.
The ideal candidate:
• Competencies in management of a portfolio of clients;
• Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint knowledge;
• Knowing the legislation specific to the electricity market is an advantage;
• Communication skills in difficult situations;
• Competencies of negotiation and influential communication;
• Analysis skills;
• Flexibility and adaptability in relation;
• Targeted solution;
• Ability to work in team;
• Enterprising, proactive;
• Ethics and integrity;
• The continuing desire for improvement;
• Orientation towards achieving results;
• Higher education;
• Experience in channel management sales activities and energy sector specific activities and / or sales of products or services is an asset.
• Keep in touch with all internal sales channels (indirect sales, call center, Enel points etc.) in order to reach the negotiated sales targets;
• Support sales channels by ensuring that they know the functionality of products and services in the e-Home portfolio (VAS);
• Together with the Product Management team, participates in defining the sales strategy on each product, channel and bonus scheme;
• Continuously monitors the evolution of sales of VAS and proposes measures to improve sales strategy on the channel;
• Participate in defining the marketing plan for each sales channel and ensure its execution with the Product Management and Marketing team;
• Market research to identify external partners through which value-added services and products can be promoted to residential customers;
• Carrying out the portfolio analysis of the external partners in order to determine the profile, the capacity to adapt the available offers and the needs for the residential clients;
• Take and respond to requests received through the company's contact channels from partners, to identify specific problems and solve them;
• Negotiate with Enel's (external) partners collaboration agreements to promote value-added solutions and products from the e-Home portfolio;
• Negotiate with the external partners the sales target as well as the commissioning scheme for products from the e-Home portfolio;
• Ensure that the external partner network has the required knowledge of the product portfolio and Enel sales procedures to meet the set business objectives;
• Providing specialized consultancy, using the internal resources of the company, having the ability to relate and synthesize the information that is delivered to the partners;
• Partner portfolios representation in the realization of profitability analyzes and modifications proposals, completing product-defining features, value-added service offered, proposing technical and / or financial solutions to support the achievement of company objectives and customer retention brought by partners through ensuring the balance between maintaining the profitability margin, flexibility in bidding, and ensuring that any image or operational risk in your portfolio is eliminated;
• Collaborates with Product Management, Planning and Sales Support teams in developing action plans to promote value-added services in the portfolio;
• Knowledge of the concept and proper application to attract communities and opinion formers through the partner portfolio.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only eligible applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview, the rest of the applications will be stored in the Enel database for a period of 3 years for future opportunities.