Talent Acquisition Intern (3/6 months contract)
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
If you are:
• Recently graduated/studying towards a bachelor’s or a master’s degree (3rd year);
• Looking for a unique chance to get involved in the recruitment process of a truly global enterprise;
• Interested to be on the cutting edge of social media recruitment (particularly on LinkedIn recruiter);
• Strong in English verbal and written communication skills;
• Enjoy organizing and managing projects and are, yourself, very organized
• Interested in initiating and driving projects on your own
If you’re a self-starter, ambitious, passionate about recruitment, employer branding, and even functional HR projects - join our Global Business Services Recruitment team in Bucharest, tell our talent acquisition story and get truly global exposure.
You will be working day-by-day with businesses and people around the world, offering support during the recruitment process along with the Recruitment Team in Bucharest.
At times it’s tough. Often, It’s fast-paced. And sometimes it’ll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
What will your day-to-day activity look like?
You will offer support in the recruitment process from start to finish, including working with the recruitment team to define required skill sets, source and screen candidates across all functions and different seniority levels.
• You will identify and source top talent across multiple functions and job levels, including but not limited to marketing, supply chain, finance, operations etc;
• You will be involved in the final selection process steps via the system and follow up on recruitment projects from beginning to the end, as to continuously monitor own performance and seek ways to improve it;
• You will help in building and maintaining a strong candidate pipeline through various channels by utilizing LinkedIn, specialized job boards, social networks, networking initiatives;
• You will track critical recruitment data, supporting with producing regular and ad-hoc metrics and reporting on recruiting activities;
• You will update and maintain accurate records in our applicant tracking system.
.... we are looking forward to your application!