Subject Matter Expert for Service Management
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Subject Matter Expert for Service Management active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Job roleThe Subject Matter Expert for Service Level will be part of the Service Portfolio Management Team within the COO Pillar in Allianz Technology SE.
- Coordinate the team activity
- Be actively involved in processes and apply improvement points for new or old processes
- Provide operational assistance to the team members and take operational decisions
- Keep track of the team activity: SLA & KPI agreements
- Act as Escalation point, when/where the case, giving direction to the team for problem resolution
- Act as point of contact for the Munich based department head to align operational and strategic decisions
Functional process supervision and support for Service Level
- Proven background of Service Level Management in an IT Service Delivery environment
- High level of experience and seniority
- Strong understanding of Service Level Agreements
- Relevant experience and demonstrated excellence, preferably in IT-system documentation or related projects
- Ideally a background in Business-IT translation
- Technical understanding of IT systems and processes
- Proven peoples management skills (line function or project management)
- University degree, preferably in with focus in Information Technology (e.g. MBA, MSc)
- Very good MS office skills
- Fluent English
- High level of self-organization and initiative, strong ability to work under pressure
- Very high analytic skills and solid business judgment
- Very high conceptual and problem structuring skills
- Self-motivated and customer-centric working style
- Well-developed social skills and cross-cultural experience
- Strong coordination and communication abilities
- International project and job expertise
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.