Junior Project Coordinator (Contractor Role)
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• 1-year project exposure to different type of projects
• Familiar with project management tools and concepts
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects of different complexities, keep deadlines, and address unexpected changes in prioritization
• Exposure to stakeholder management and change management
• Working experience with recording tools, blended learning solutions, and learning management systems are an advantage
• Good communications skills in English
• Ability to communicate effectively with and work in virtual teams
• A can-do, proactive attitude, diplomatic, with strong problem solving and influencing skills
• Coordinate projects for training programs to drive the content development and release to global audiences - learning plans, web-based courses, in class courses, assessments
• Follow clear standard project plans, reflecting activities breakdown, assignments, schedule, and deliverables
• Take action to identify and resolve arising issues, establishing mitigation steps to ensure project success in terms of deliverables, schedule, and quality
• Perform quality check controls and provide guidance in applying the content standards and processes
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders based on sound planning, timely and professional communication, and optimal problem-solving
• Release training curricula and coordinate publishing training assets in line with programs’ scope, requirements and timelines
• Contribute to process improvement and project development through methodology, tools, project plans
*The role offers a 1-year contract, with view to expansion
The Sales and Partner Academy Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating training-related projects and programs for Oracle Sales and Partner Academy’s global sales and solution engineers audience. This position is ideal for junior project coordinators, fast-working individuals adaptable in a changing environment, having a proven ability to continually adjust and learn.