Junior Project Coordinator (Contractor Role)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Junior Project Coordinator (Contractor Role) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
• 1-year project exposure to different type of projects
• Familiar with project management tools and concepts
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects of different complexities, keep deadlines, and address unexpected changes in prioritization
• Exposure to stakeholder management and change management
• Working experience with recording tools, blended learning solutions, and learning management systems are an advantage
• Good communications skills in English
• Ability to communicate effectively with and work in virtual teams
• A can-do, proactive attitude, diplomatic, with strong problem solving and influencing skills
• Coordinate projects for training programs to drive the content development and release to global audiences - learning plans, web-based courses, in class courses, assessments
• Follow clear standard project plans, reflecting activities breakdown, assignments, schedule, and deliverables
• Take action to identify and resolve arising issues, establishing mitigation steps to ensure project success in terms of deliverables, schedule, and quality
• Perform quality check controls and provide guidance in applying the content standards and processes
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders based on sound planning, timely and professional communication, and optimal problem-solving
• Release training curricula and coordinate publishing training assets in line with programs’ scope, requirements and timelines
• Contribute to process improvement and project development through methodology, tools, project plans
*The role offers a 1-year contract, with view to expansion
The Sales and Partner Academy Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating training-related projects and programs for Oracle Sales and Partner Academy’s global sales and solution engineers audience. This position is ideal for junior project coordinators, fast-working individuals adaptable in a changing environment, having a proven ability to continually adjust and learn.