Who you are:
- University degree, preferably in Finance or Business Administration
- 1-2 years previous working experience in financial area
- Familiar with MS Office and other accounting information systems
- Previous exposure to an international environment
- Written and verbal communication skills on local and English language
- Good organizational skills, attention to details, accuracy
- Positive attitude, good humored and motivated
- Flexible, team player
- Result and customer oriented
Description of activities
- Register financial data (bank statements, invoices, etc) in the internal accounting system
- Monitor activities of sales and project managers and discusses issues if needed
- Credit management process
- Expenses claims preparation and processing
- Manage other activities such as scanning, archiving, organizing documents and updating various reports
- Communication with the accountant department from ORTEC
- Document controller
- Project administration (projects codes, activities, etc.)
- Payments processing
Our people make the difference and are our most valuable asset
We are a purpose driven company with ambitious, highly skilled people and an academic culture that we are proud of. We use our passion for mathematics to optimize organizations and, with every mathematical optimization and analytics solution we implement, we make the world a little better.
At ORTEC, you will be part of a unique organization and team! We will support you in finding your strengths and the best way to succeed within the company through a challenging, hands-on experience.
What we do
As a company that is driven by data and technology, we focus on improving the impact our solutions have on our customers’ business. Therefore, research and development is an important factor in our activity. We continuously strive to improve our product suite and services. We develop optimization and analytics solutions that are state-of-the-art and often pioneering. Our employees have vast experience in Operations Research and IT, which we combine with extensive knowledge of industry-specific business processes across almost every industry imaginable. What is our everyday goal? Finding better solutions in shorter times, providing our customers with a key to sustainable success in a challenging world. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive.
The ORTEC journey started in the earlyA few young Dutch students wanted to show the world the value of mathematics to secure long term sustainable growth for organizations and society at large. 37 years later, ORTEC is the world’s leading supplier of mathematical optimization software and advanced analytics with around 1000 employees and offices in 13 countries around the globe. Over the years, we have optimized business processes at more thaleading companies, enabling us to make a significant contribution to a better world.
Stay connected! Follow our activities and job opportunities on Facebook/ and on our website