Contract Setup and Assembly Associate with Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Contract Setup and Assembly Associate with Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience desirable;
• Excellent written and oral English and Italian language skills;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to enable you to articulate complex problems succinctly;
• Confidence in handling and calculating financial information/ strong at math;
• Experience in an enterprise support and/or customer service environment with a strong understanding and knowledge of support, customer service delivery and/or the consulting industry and processes;
• Passion for and track record for delivering great customer experiences;
• Strong organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to follow instructions, review team process documentation and provide knowledgeable feedback – be able to identify a red flag or roadblocks in the processes, report and address them in a proactive and timely manner;
• Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships across functional groups. Ability to work independently, while in a team environment;
• Organizational skills to be able to document and quickly reference information and knowledge provided by internal resources and manage multiple requests and deliver in a timely manner;
• Proven problem-solving skills, the ability to think critically and use a logical approach to determine the best solution/innovative ideas in ambiguous situations where minimal information is provided.
• Assisting Client Delivery and Sales personnel with end to end process of creating and managing contracts in our internal systems;
• Making sure the deal is set up correctly and submitted to pass the pre-validation criteria first time right;
• Working together with operations to make sure the deal flows through the process in a timely manner, issues are solved and on-holds are prevented;
• When contract is ready for signature, facilitate the steps for customer signature;
• When signed, proceed with the required additional information and documentation so all is ready for agreement set up;
• Monitor deal set up in the systems.