CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT EN + DE/FR/JP/KO
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT EN + DE/FR/JP/KO active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Amber Studio is the largest independently-owned Romanian game development studio, offering premium creative and development services.Cerinte
Amber is looking for English/Italian/German/French/Japanese/Korean speakers to join our Customer Support team in Bucharest. As a Customer Support advisor, you will be supporting our customers as a first point of contact and will be providing assistance to their issues. We will rely on you to actively listen to our customers and use your technical experience, passion and creativity to meet their needs.
Amber is looking for English + German/French/Japanese/Korean speakers to join our Customer Support team in Bucharest. As a Customer Support advisor, you will be supporting our customers as a first point of contact and will be providing assistance to their issues. We will rely on you to actively listen to our customers and use your technical experience, passion and creativity to meet their needs.
You must have a steadfast desire to provide exceptional customer service with each and every customer interaction. Our customer service team provides customer assistance via voice, email, and chat interactions to customers around the world for a number of different software products. We are devoted to giving our partners incomparable service by demonstrating exceptional listening, problem solving, common courtesies, empathy, and education every time we interact with them.
Primary Duties and Responsabilities:
• Providing support via chat and email for inbound customer contacts seeking informational or technical assistance, purchase queries and account queries.
• Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
• Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system
• Providing exhaustive and complete troubleshooting before escalation
Qualification & Requirements:
• High level of fluency in written and spoken English/Italian/German/French/Japanese/Korean
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Customer service experience
• Technical support experience in a customer focused role preferred, but not essential
• Experience of supporting video games would be advantageous
Nice to have:
• Ability to troubleshoot
• Smartphone, tablet, operating systems, PC or Mac experience
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Interest in video games industry
What we offer:
• Attractive salary package, including meal tickets
• Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer Medical subscription, relaxation areas with all sorts of activities.