Quality Engineer - Hardware Development
For our location in Ghimbav, Brasov we are looking for a Quality Engineer to join our Hardware Development team!
- Cooperation in projects for embedded-systems in the automotive sector;
- Planning and execution of internal hardware milestone acceptances;
- Planning and execution of internal hardware project audits;
- Support of internal and external SPICE Assessments;
- Support the hardware project managers in project planning;
- Structured definition of action points in cooperation with the hardware project managers based on the results out of audits and assessments;
- Coaching of projects regarding quality issues and use of processes;
- Monitoring and inspection of the hardware development process;
- Process status reporting;
- Coordination with other quality managers in the Hardware development;
- Cooperation in the maintenance and enhancement of the quality processes;
- Guidance and support the colleagues of hardware development in Brasov (Romania), but also the developer at the Preh-locations in Europe and overseas.
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, telecommunication engineering, informatics or comparable qualification;
- Practical experience in Quality management, . ISO, ISO/TS, ideally in the role of an auditor;
- Practical experience in project management;
- Practical experience in hardware development;
- Hands-on experience with hardware development process, process models and also Automotive SPICE;
- Strong communication skills, especially with developers, managers and customers;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Good knowledge of English in spoken and written words;
- Willingness to travel.