Software Development Manager ($100K/year) - Remote Work
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Crossover Romania active
View all jobs Software Development Manager ($100K/year) - Remote Work active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Would you like the opportunity to shadow the COO from a multimillion-dollar SaaS company? Do you have a managerial aspiration? Are you organized and capable of using your software engineering and project management skills to take immediate action to operationalize the executive strategy on a weekly basis? Then this job is for you.
As Software Development Manager performing the Chief of Staff role - you will have the critical responsibility of prioritizing and triaging requests from top executives each week to ensure commitments are met. You will be planning, coordinating, and executing global engineering programs.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
As Software Development Manager performing the Chief of Staff role - you will meet daily with the COO group to prioritize and organize requests. You will take their vision to plan and execute business initiatives including software engineering projects. You will liaise with internal and external stakeholders to lead and support the global engineering program executives.
You will interact with cross functional teams to ensure commitments and deadlines from COO group are met. Your goal will be to offload and handle as many of executive projects as possible.
You will be solving complex problems, and managing cross-functional groups to have a deep understanding of engineering.
To excel in this position, you will be a self-motivated individual that possess expert task management and operational skills, have extreme attention to detail, and thrive in a fast-paced virtual environment.
The ideal Software Development Manager candidate for the Chief of Staff role comply the following requirements:
- Computer Sciences Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Management Experience within an International or Multinational Software Company
- 2+ years of experience in coding for software development
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management across cross-functional teams with the expertise to lead complex strategic and engineering operational initiatives
- Must be organized with the ability to manage a vast number of projects simultaneously to ensure that COO’s office never misses sensitive deadlines
- Excellent English, written and oral communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Comfort in a rapidly changing environment and able to work virtually and with cross-functional teams
- Problem-solving and adaptability skills
- A strong sense of urgency and results orientation to deliver on a weekly basis