Chief Software Architect ($100K/year) - Remote Work
Crossover, the world’s largest #remotework company is looking for high performing Chief Architects for a long-term, full-time role. We are a 100% #remotework organization working with the best talent around the world. We develop and maintain our own portfolio of more than 100 different Cloud-based Saas products.
As the most senior member of a high performing software engineering team, you will be working with the top 1% of global engineering talent, acting both as a hands-on engineer as well as the technical lead of your team. You will guide, coach, design, and develop our different software products using multiple technologies. The pace is fast and rewarding as you will be solving the hardest problems in our products and processes. Apply now to start your long-term career path with us and shape the #futureofwork.
- Take hard technical decisions and act upon them
- Deliver high-quality Software that meets coding and design patterns best practices
- Technical leadership & coaching of your architects and junior engineers
- Deep analysis of code, identify anti-patterns and build improvement plans
- Enforce a fully automated DevOps process using best in class tools
- Drive continuous improvement of our development processes by identifying opportunities and acting upon them
- Commit to a 40-hr week, mostly Monday to Friday and meet daily and weekly goals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a recognized university
- Hands-on experience in a DevOps organization using popular tools and frameworks
- 3+ years of a proven track record in leading a quality focused engineering team