This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 2Checkout (formerly Avangate) active
View all jobs Accounting Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services. Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender and 17 000 other clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged, and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
Interested in joining the team?
We are looking for an Accounting Manager for our team in Bucharest. He / she will report to our Director of Finance and will prepare US GAAP and statutory financial statements that follow all regulatory and accounting guidelines. Also, he / she will design, implement and maintain lean and scalable back office accounting processes and controls resulting in timely and accurate financial reporting.
What you’ll do:
- Support all aspects of operational accounting management, including general ledger accounting, accounts payable, cash reconciliations, inter-company transactions, financial currency translations, fixed assets, tax filings, reporting etc.;
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices;
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements;
- Manage journal entries, invoices etc. and reconcile accounts for the monthly and annual closing;
- Assist in the preparation of budgets or forecasts;
- Participate in preparation for and management of the annual audit;
- Help in development of reports for management or regulatory bodies;
- Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances and work to correct the balances and processes;
- Utilize accounting IT system to facilitate processes and maintain records;
- Manage the accounting team to fulfill job responsibilities
What you need to have:
- +5 years’ experience in finance and accounting;
- +3 years’ experience in leadership roles in a multinational company;
- +3 years’ experience in a Big 4 accounting firm;
- Experience in US GAAP;
- Proficiency in operational accounting (general ledger, payable, receivable, asset, taxes and cash);
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting;
- NetSuite or another major ERP experience a plus;
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and accounting software;
- Well-organized mindset with the ability to prioritize;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability;
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field is preferred;
- Professional certification ACCA, CPA, ACA is a plus, but mandatory to be in progress.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events