Junior Planning and Reporting Analyst
In the overall BAT Corporation, Global Business Services is one of the key actors for driving performance and success. You, as a Junior Planning and Reporting Analyst, can contribute and be part of a growing, agile and dynamic team.
- Offering support in preparation of the monthly / quarterly / annual statutory and management financial reporting (P&L, BS, CF)
- Analysis of the financial accounts to monitor ongoing performance on an accurate and timely basis
- Business partnering with finance colleagues from End-Markets to identify their financial requirements and support in meeting reporting deadlines
- Perform quality review of the financial information prior to releasing it to the Corporate Finance team
- Operate according to agreed GBS Finance processes and in compliance with group policies and procedures
- Financial background, experience in Planning and Reporting would be considered a plus
- At least years of experience in an global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
- Knowledge and understanding of financial accounting framework (IFRS) is desired
- Detail-oriented, analytical, pro-active and can work under tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Analytical thinking and advance MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Self-motivated, with strong communication skills and attention to details
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, specifically BI/BPC SAP (FI / COPA module) or ERP equivalent would be considered as advantage
Bring your enthusiasm, willingness to learn, fresh ideas and the most important thing to us, BRING YOUR DIFFERENCE!