Junior Planning and Reporting Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs Junior Planning and Reporting Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
In the overall BAT Corporation, Global Business Services is one of the key actors for driving performance and success. You, as a Junior Planning and Reporting Analyst, can contribute and be part of a growing, agile and dynamic team.
- Offering support in preparation of the monthly / quarterly / annual statutory and management financial reporting (P&L, BS, CF)
- Analysis of the financial accounts to monitor ongoing performance on an accurate and timely basis
- Business partnering with finance colleagues from End-Markets to identify their financial requirements and support in meeting reporting deadlines
- Perform quality review of the financial information prior to releasing it to the Corporate Finance team
- Operate according to agreed GBS Finance processes and in compliance with group policies and procedures
- Financial background, experience in Planning and Reporting would be considered a plus
- At least years of experience in an global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
- Knowledge and understanding of financial accounting framework (IFRS) is desired
- Detail-oriented, analytical, pro-active and can work under tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Analytical thinking and advance MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Self-motivated, with strong communication skills and attention to details
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, specifically BI/BPC SAP (FI / COPA module) or ERP equivalent would be considered as advantage
Bring your enthusiasm, willingness to learn, fresh ideas and the most important thing to us, BRING YOUR DIFFERENCE!