Junior Analyst Accounts Payable with Hungarian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs Junior Analyst Accounts Payable with Hungarian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
You will be in charge with:
- Audit employee expense reports for accuracy and compliance with the Travel & Entertainment policies.
- Address ad-hoc requests in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Perform additional daily /weekly / monthly tasks as per agreed timelines.
- Provide excellent customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and achieve win-win outcomes.
- Recommend process improvements to create greater efficiency and productivity.
For this job you need to have:
- Successfully plan activities and put them into action.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Able to help, teach or explain things to others.
- Good command of English spoken and written.
- Good command of Hungarian spoken and written.