Junior Analyst Accounts Payable with Hungarian
You will be in charge with:
- Audit employee expense reports for accuracy and compliance with the Travel & Entertainment policies.
- Address ad-hoc requests in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Perform additional daily /weekly / monthly tasks as per agreed timelines.
- Provide excellent customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and achieve win-win outcomes.
- Recommend process improvements to create greater efficiency and productivity.
For this job you need to have:
- Successfully plan activities and put them into action.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Able to help, teach or explain things to others.
- Good command of English spoken and written.
- Good command of Hungarian spoken and written.