Senior Masterdata Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs Senior Masterdata Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco Global Business Services currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Masterdata Analyst, joining us on a fixed tern contract, in our Bucharest offices.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Creation and maintenance of Master Data objects for all British American Shared Services Europe customers in accordance with British American Shared Services Europe Master Data process designs;
- Vendors, WBS, Fixed Assets, Exchange rates
- Ensuring ad-hoc reports extracted from the system are dealt in line with Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- Ensuring timeless, accuracy and completeness of all Master Data; identifying and resolving data quality issues concerning Supplier Invoice Management tables;
- Adherence to the procedure manuals;
- SOx Controls.
For this job you need to have:
- University Degree (economic studies is considered a plus);
- Good command of English, spoken and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office standard pack (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point);
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, positive and well organised;
- Prioritises own work / understands escalation trigger points.