Senior Masterdata Analyst
British American Tobacco Global Business Services currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Masterdata Analyst, joining us on a fixed tern contract, in our Bucharest offices.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Creation and maintenance of Master Data objects for all British American Shared Services Europe customers in accordance with British American Shared Services Europe Master Data process designs;
- Vendors, WBS, Fixed Assets, Exchange rates
- Ensuring ad-hoc reports extracted from the system are dealt in line with Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- Ensuring timeless, accuracy and completeness of all Master Data; identifying and resolving data quality issues concerning Supplier Invoice Management tables;
- Adherence to the procedure manuals;
- SOx Controls.
For this job you need to have:
- University Degree (economic studies is considered a plus);
- Good command of English, spoken and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office standard pack (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point);
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, positive and well organised;
- Prioritises own work / understands escalation trigger points.