E-Business Internship - Brand Management
- Responsibilities as of Day1 – You will be given your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact
- Recognized groundbreaking marketing skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous learning coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management and Marketing skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
You will be offered one or more projects or responsibilities to solve an e-business consumer problem and contribute to online business plans design and execution as we all as new business models /capabilities identification and ideation. To bring this to life you will work closely internally with different functions Brand Management, Sales, Finance; externally with key e-retailers in Romania and Greece and creative and media agencies, and around the brands that we sell such as Pampers, Oral B, Ariel, Gillette, Oral-B, Fairy.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Doing a paid internship at P&G is the way to get to know the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development. The end of a successful internship with us could find you with a recommendation for hiring.
- Students following a Bachelor or Master degree, coupled with a eCommerce/technology/social media and social commerce/performance media knowledge and passion to work in digital context
- Evidence of passion, courageous leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Person passionate about innovation and curious self-learner, feeling comfortable with uncertainty and changing landscape
- Analytical and critical thinking, influential leadership and strategic thinking with bias to action and innovation
- Operates with discipline and is flexible and agile
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;