QA Analyst - Linux/Mac | Core Security Team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bitdefender active
View all jobs QA Analyst - Linux/Mac | Core Security Team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are seeking dedicated specialists, determined to build a successful career in Software Quality Assurance. Bitdefender values QA Analysts as professionals performing critical functions in the software development life-cycle, and appreciates their decisive contribution to the success of our mission.
As a QA Analyst your tasks will include:
- Reviewing and commenting on product specifications and designs;
- Creating test plans and test cases;
- Performing tests against builds and test procedures;
- Designing and implementing automated test suites;
- Analyzing various problems which can occur with our products in various market scenarios and identifying the root cause;
- Ensuring the product fulfills all target requirements before each release.
- Experience with multi operating systems environments (Linux/Mac);
- Scripting experience: bash, python.
- Good understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes;
- Experience in working with test case management tools/bug tracking tools;
- Good analytical skills/problem solver;
- Inner drive to search and discover unmapped territories in the working field.
Any of the following skills is a plus:
- Automated test tool experience;
- VMWare, Hyper-V, virtualization;
If you take up our offer, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Young, dynamic and multicultural work environment;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Career development programs.