Service Desk Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bitdefender active
View all jobs Service Desk Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Provide system administration services for Windows and Linux infrastructure and development systems;
- Provide technical support for internal users;
- Ensure systems are kept in required configuration profile, including: maintenance, changes as required by evolvement of production environments, updating software and software configurations;
- Perform troubleshoot on Windows and Linux systems to identify hardware, software and networking issues (both OS and application level);
- Perform specific failure recovery procedures for managed systems and applications;
- Assume other duties / projects as they arise and be responsive to the needs of the department;
- Actively contribute to all ongoing and new internal projects;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest position related technologies;
- Provide weekly status report on activities completed and current/ongoing projects;
- Timely and accurate reporting on status for assigned tasks;
- Ensuring that operational procedures are up to date and effectively applied;
- Meet the SLA requirements and the internal procedural workflow.
- Windows and *nix administration and debugging (install/upgrade/repair, starting/stopping/monitoring services, maintenance, upgrade, back-up);
- Operating systems: WindowWindows Serverand Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu);
- LowMedium Windows Server Family administration knowledge (AD, DHCP, DNS, Remote Services);
- LowMedium Networking knowledge on Windows, Linux and managed switches.
- Cooperating efficiently with other department members in order to improve the IT services and overall team performance;
- Good communication skills, able to share information and clarify business specifications into technical terminology;
- Minimum 1 years of experience in the technical support field;
- Relevant university degree in IT or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist;
- Maintaining problem tracking and resolution at a detailed level for service request;
- Result-oriented and good diagnostic skills;
- Efficient time management and team player.
If you take up our offer, you will benefit of:
- Competitive salary based on the experience and skills;
- Dynamic and motivating environment, relaxation rooms;
- Medical services, illness and accident insurance;
- Flexible work hours;
- Personal and professional development through trainings.