Test Architect/ Manager
We are looking forward to creating a Digital Quality Assurance team in Iasi and Bucharest, so far the team has 11 members and we want to reach 60 until end of the the new DQA solution, we are expanding our portfolio by leveraging our expertise in digital testing bundle and provide efficient, state-of-the-art test and quality assurance services.
- Be involved in bulding the test team and infrastructure for the Digital Quality Assurance team in Iasi and Bucharest - DQA is our team qualified, ISTQB certified, software automation testing professionals
- Promote DQA team services to other software development teams within our firm and ensure their engagement within those teams
- Define and implement customer specific test management organizations, support operational test management, test automation or testing.
- Formulation and implementation of Software Testing strategies
- Resource management (allocation, monitoring, motivating etc)
- Preparation/review of test plans
- Preparation/review of test reports
- Training and Mentoring
- Support tool selection, implementation and configuration of test management tools
Ideal candidate: At least 5 years of professional experience in the following areas:
- Management of a testing organization / large team
- Team leading experience
- Advanced knowledge of Software Automation Testing theories and practices
- Test or/and test management
- Test automation or/and test tools or/and test management tools
- IT conception and design experience
- Creation of IT documentation in language
- Certifications (preferable): ISTQB or comparable
- English language: advanced level
- German or French language would be a plus
- Availability to travel abroad occasionally
- Meeting project deadlines
- Coordinating people and teams and executing effective leadership
- Negotiating and networking
- Being dynamic and self-motivated
- Presentation and listening
- Good communication skills, analytical skills and high motivation
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day
and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.