SkillShop The secret in finding the perfect job, Angajatori de TOP Bucuresti
Gather the missing pieces from your career puzzle!
TELUS International focuses on human connection and innovation to deliver exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting that wow clients and delight their customers. More than 30,000 employees around the world, from locations across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable over 200 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The secret in finding the perfect job
- How can you discover the right path
- How to build a CV that empowers you
- How to approach an interview
- What if you get the job??!!
- What to expect from a job
- Job security vs. work & life balance
- The secret to make the right choice
Speaker: Florin HULEA, Senior Recruiter, TELUS International Europe
"I believe in people, in their amazing ability to reinvent themselves over and over again. Every day someone, somewhere is fighting to change his/her life. Almost every time we need help to overcome the challenges that we meet. It’s a blessing to be a part of the magic that changes someone’s life, to be there when the sparkle happens, to have a contribution. This is the reason why I love what I do, and I keep doing what am I doing.
All my experience in Public Institutions(10 years+), all my background in communication field (7 years +) brought me where I am today, to be a Senior Recruiter with more than 1000 sustained interviews, part of the best Recruitment Team in Romanian market."
- Students (bachelor / master) or recent graduates;
- English fluently as well as any other foreign language.
Saturday, 6th April, 11:35 - 12:20, room B.
- Participation is free;
- There is a limited number of 30 participants;
- The SkillShop session lasts 45 minutes;
- You can book a seat until 3rd of April;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can participate in one or more SkillShops if they don’t overlap..