Instructional Designer (German)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active
View all jobs Instructional Designer (German) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Architecture - Design active on Hipo.ro
ADP is the largest comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll and time. ADP is a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise.
Working as part of the International Learning organization - an Instructional Designer is required to work within our COE in Bucharest. This will be a new role in the company, offering a new experience and a great opportunity to be a part of a company ground breaking team changing ADP’s way of training. The team is moving forward to improve the training experience; and will be looking to modernize the way we approach
They will work with the business to design, develop and deploy learning solutions including web-based, digital, multi-media and blended learning to support ADP Clients and associates.
They will develop effective learning solutions that are aligned with the needs of the business, and work to leverage learner and stakeholder feedback to evaluate the effectiveness of learning solutions.
They will partner with Learning Consultants, and project teams to apply innovative techniques to instructional design approaches and deliverables.
They will adopt proven best practices and continually focus on personal development and business process improvement to elevate individual brand and the brand of learning and performance.
Monitor and keep up to date with developments on eLearning, digital technologies, apps and other web based solutions to ensure training products are efficient, effective and in line with best practice and meet strategic objectives.
DUTIES / TASKS:
Efficiency and Agility: Demonstrate efficient and agile approaches to meeting business needs and collaboration with other teams. Engage in internal process improvement initiatives that improve L&P
Analysis: Analyse needs to ensure that learning solutions are developed to address needs for the appropriate roles at the appropriate moments of
Design: Design holistic solutions that reflect appropriate moments of Engage team members and business partners in the design process to ensure that solution design is flexible and addresses the unique needs of the learnerDemonstrate effective solution design which considers the reality of the work environment that impact how learners can learn and incorporates these factors into the
Development: Develop and deliver effective and innovative learning solutioDemonstrate that learning was effective by incorporating assessment and quiz elements into the solution. Take the lead through innovative approaches to further develop virtual learning to enhance satisfaction and client engagement.
Learning Outcomes: Demonstrate that learning solutions result in the intended business impact and are aligned to the needs and priorities of the business. Effectively assist with the roll-out of classroom solutions to ensure they’re delivered in alignment with solution design
Continuous Improvement: Seek to understand and grow your own effectiveness and Develop and elevate professional knowledge and skill. Maintain an outside-in perspective by building and main Maintain knowledge, apply and communicate to relevant parties’ changes and updates, information on best practice guidelines for all elements of instructional design and media learning applications and usage.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong project management ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Decision making and prioritisation
- Creative thinking
- Global mind-set
- An ability to understand and explain complex concepts and functions
- e-learning, video learning and blended learning approaches
- Understanding of system OR product related training
- Operates independently to analyse, design and develop learning solutions by applying proven instructional design methods.
- Experience with ADP products/industry a plus.
- Experience working in (virtual) teams
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience designing and developing client and staff training in a service-provider environment
- Experience using online training development and authoring tools as an example: Articulate Storyline. Adobe Captivate. Camtasia.
- Experience using
- Knowledge of HR and payroll software applications preferable
- Proficient in MS Windows and MS Office applications
- Good general education up to university level
- A training related qualification preferable (.: CIPD)
- Experience using Performance support learning tools/embedded learning is an advantage