HR Development Manager
As HR Development Manager you understand MSFs recruitment and development policies, procedures and tools, adapt them to the mission’s context and ensure an equitable, fair, transparent, efficient and accountable implementation throughout the mission by all relevant people in the mission. You provide expertise to all colleagues involved in recruitment processes, with the aim of recruiting professionals and people with potentials to be developed. Furthermore, you ensure alignment with existing policies and provide expert support to Coordinators, Activity Managers and supervisors in recruiting and developing people under their supervision.
The HR Development Manager collaborates with the Human Resource Coordinator in building/updating the annual plan and budget, with regards to her/his area of work and responsibilities and, moreover, supports and empowers administration managers and HR/administration staff of the Mission in her/his area of expertise (i.e. recruitment, development, induction, detection of talent, training, etc.). This is in the context of creating and implementing a mission training policy adapted to the specific Mission in order to respond to the needs identified among the staff.
- Degree in HR, Management and/or Training & Coaching
- Work experience of at least two years in HR Development
- Excellent English language skills and good French skills
- Availability for 6 to 12 months
- Willing to work in an unstable environment
- Flexible and able to cope with stress
- Able to work with limited resources
- Previous experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries is an asset