Technical Financial Accounting Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Technical Financial Accounting Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the Financial Department you will provide support to the Allianz Technology Germany financial team, having the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that all IFRS, GAAP and Statutory closing and reporting tasks related to own area of responsibility are accurate and timely on a global level Organize and execute the closing process to complete premium and commissioipeline process);
- Complete assigned posting, journal entries and account reconciliations;
- Reconcile and resolve intercompany transactions within the affiliated company group;
- Monthly legal entity close submission activities, including posting accruals, manual adjustments and other accounting transactions;
- Check and control the underwriting result and the insurance technical balance sheet for legal companies or Branches of plausibility; analyzes and solves or explains obstacles and reports on special effects;
- Document application of policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility;
- Fully reconcile and substantiate all assigned accounts. Archive records to satisfy audit statuary requirements;
- Ability and experience to work with big data volume;
- Knowledge of SAP BW / SAP FI would be a plus;
- Experience in accounting processes and accounts reconciliations;
- Experience in Insurance financial statements (would be a plus);
- In progress with ACCA/CIMA (would be a plus).
- Fluent in English, written and spoken;
- German and/or French language skills are considered a plus.
- Good communication skills;
- Analytical skills and quick intellectual grasp;
- Self-managed, responsible and solution orientated;
- The ability to deal with complex processes in a fast changing environment.
- Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- WorldClass Subscription;
- Weekly Fruit Day.
- Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Extra Perks:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.