As Pharmacist your responsibilities include overseeing the quality and proper management of the entire medical supply process, medical stock in the various projects, and in close collaboration with the Medical Coordinator, the correct usage of medicines and medical materials, according to MSF health policies and protocols and the national and international laws, in order to ensure the quality medical care for patients and their communities and to improve the health condition of the population.
In your role as Pharmacist you will be coordinating, supervising and training a local team in handling drugs and other medical supplies based on MSF policies and pharmaceutical regulations. Furthermore, you will cooperate with government officials on supply chain issues and handle one-on-one communication with patients who need treatment.
- Relevant degree in pharmacology
- Two years professional experience, ideally in a hospital
- Experience in stock management
- Ability to ensure quality of locally purchased drugs
- Knowledge of HIV and TB treatment desirable
- Availability of six to twelve months
- Fluent English and French