Human Resources Coordinator
In this position you will be responsible for the adherence to local labour law, the implementation of MSF internal human resources guidelines, contracts, payroll, and preparation of recruitment plans. In addition, the Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for managing administrative matters, such as rent, lease or purchase agreements, insurances, travel management, and travel, residence and work permits. As Human Resources Coordinator you will be the contact person for the workers' council and for local authorities and you will be busy with implementing and updating compensation plans and supporting the administrators in their projects. The Human Resources Coordinator works alongside a local team and makes sure the administration team in the Coordination and in the projects is supervised and trained appropriately.
- Completed vocational training and expertise in the area of human resources
- Knowledge of human resource management including labour law, benchmarking, payroll, recruitment, employee development
- Improvisation and negotiation skills
- Excellent English language skills and good French skills
- Availability of at least nine to twelve months