Operations Management Trainee - Braila, Calarasi, Turnu-Magurele
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cargill active
View all jobs Operations Management Trainee - Braila, Calarasi, Turnu-Magurele active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Agriculture active on Hipo.ro
CAREERS AT CARGILL
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thriveâ€”a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com
Cargill Romania has opportunities available for Operations Management Trainees, which is an excellent point of entry for development into responsible management positions in Cargill's grain and farm supply operations across Romania. We are looking for people with potential to progress into leaders – Silo Managers - providing essential products and services to farm customers. Operations Management Trainees are responsible for carrying out all basic operations of a silo.
- University degree in Engineering (Process, Agricultural, Food Science, Chemical or Mechanical)
- Up to 2 years of working experience
- Residence in the area or flexibility to relocate to other location across Romania
- Strong interest in agriculture or food production
- Fluency in English and local language required.
- High integrity standards
- Demonstrated natural leadership ability
- Fast learning and self-development: curiosity to learn
- High energy levels; Action oriented. Willingness to take responsibility, accountability and initiative
- Able to proactively identify and resolve problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in prioritizing work and meeting deadlines
- Creativity and innovative approach in building and/or improving systems and processes
As Operations Management Trainee you will learn all aspects of silo management, primarily through on-the-job training. You will become knowledgeable in grain grading, inventory management of grain and farm supplies, accounting procedures, scheduling, planning repair and maintenance, environment, health and safety processes and the grain and farm supply industry in Romania.
Locations: The vacancies available will cover the following locations across Romania: Braila (the trainee can be also located in Galati), Calarasi (the trainee can be also located in Fetesti or Slobozia), Corabia (the trainee can be also located in Caracal), Slobozia, Turnu-Magurele (the trainee can be also located in Alexandria).
We invite you to apply before August, 10.