Information Security Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Evolve today active
View all jobs Information Security Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
For our partner, a fast-growing company with multiple software and infrastructure projects running in parallel, with great teams situated in Romania, France, Switzerland, Spain and the UK we are looking for an Information Security Manager
We are searching for a colleague that is passionate about security and wants to build and improve our security posture.
• Ideally, someone with some past hands-on pen testing experience, that wants to take on this challenging management position.
• The perfect candidate would have 1 year of pen testing experience and 2 years of management experience in a similar position.
• Strong Leadership skills – ability to inspire, motivate, train and manage the team to meet high goals.
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Manage and guide our security team.
• Work together with our DevOps team and development team to plan and release secure projects, implement Secure SDLC and find a balance between development speed and security.
• Make sure our CDE environment, company policies, and procedures respect the PCI DSS requirements.
• Lead our yearly PCI DSS audit.
• Write, update and maintain our security policies and procedures in order to improve our security posture.
• Manage information security platforms (malware protection, scanners, anti-phishing, IPS, etc).
• Work with the legal team and our DPO to improve our GDPR posture.
• Monitor and manage company security incidents.
• Plan and lead our penetration tests, risk assessments, threat assessments.
What we offer:
• Office Location: Aurel Vlaicu, near Promenada Mall
• Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
• An amazing platform for learning and development.
• Free will in choosing testing technologies or developing new ones.
• Freedom to execute numerous Social Engineering scenarios.
• Flexible working schedule.