PSL Technology Traineeship @ ING TECH
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ING Romania active
View all jobs PSL Technology Traineeship @ ING TECH active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ING is the largest online bank in Europe and a front-runner in the transformation of banking. ING is present in Romania through 2 entities: ING BANK and ING TECH.
ING BANK ROMANIA
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local companies. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model: ING Self’Bank.
Today, ING Bank Romania has more than 1.100.000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
ING TECH ROMANIA
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, ING decided to open in Bucharest a global hub for technology & innovation in 2015, developing IT solutions in areas such as Core Banking, Global Retail Solutions, Data Management, Financial Markets and Wholesale Banking for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania.
By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 600 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why join us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
• People development • Work from home • Wellbeing programs • Global opportunities • Flexible work schedule • Staff discounts • Agile way of working • Awesome culture • Future-oriented banking.
• Are a fresh graduate or a 3rd year student at Computer Science, Informatics, Software/Computer Engineering or Mathematic
• Speak English fluently
• Have basic knowledge of Programming (OOP)
• Want to be in control of your own career path within the field of IT
• Are available to learn and work 4 hours per day (Monday – Friday), 20 hours per week, for a period of 6 months.
Submit your application before 17th of March 2019 !
February 20 – March 17, 2019 | Apply by sending your application
March 18 – April 5th, 2019 | Selection Process*
Monday 22nd of April : Starting date for the PSL Technology Traineeship
*The selection process includes 2 technical evaluations (one at our office , one online test) and a face-to face interview with one of our Recruiters and a Team Leader/ Senior Programmer.
6 really cool reasons to apply now for a 6 months paid traineeship at ING:
• Technology is the lifeblood of ING
• You’ll find a wide range of projects revolving around innovation
• Access to specialized IT courses are part of the deal
• On-the-job experience is included
• You’ll learn multiple programming languages
• Fun agile workmates will guide your steps
During this edition, you will have the opportunity to discover and develop the most critical system of a bank : the Core Banking system.
ING is using a Core Banking system called PROFILE.
At the core of your learning experience is MUMPS – a programming language that can be easy to handle once you try it, but complex enough not to get bored.
You will also learn Object Oriented Programming and particular Profile Scripting Language (PSL, a language that is similar to Java).
During your hands-on projects, you will use a No-SQL database (GT.M) and understand the Agile way of working.