InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
• Troubleshoot LAN, WAN impairments and outages on Cisco / pfSense / Brocade Vyatta based network infrastructure
• Complete engineer level tasks on the designated systems
• Handle incident, change, problem, release management and continual service improvement tasks
• Communicate with local contacts, providers, partners in case of technical problems
• Maintain operation related communication and administration, solve service requests assigned by other support team/group
• Generate and update documentations and reports
• Support 2nd level operations and other support teams
• Compliant with the business processes in operations
• Perform on-call support (if applicable) according to the schedule defined and announced by the management
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in networking
• Experience level of Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) – certification not required.
• Firewall experience in an enterprise environment 2+ years
•Experience with Cisco ASA Firewalls