IT Trainee - Nestlé Needs YOUth
Are you looking for a way to start your career? Come meet us!
Nestlé’s IT/IS department is searching for an analytical, technical savvy and curious individual to join their team, for a period of 3 months, full time (8h/day) or part time (6h/day)!
You may be perfect for the role if you are:
- A student or a fresh graduate with previous internship or volunteering experience
- Passionate about Information Tehnology, Processes, Services and Network Management
- Curious, an excellent problem solver, attentive to details and results-oriented
- A good communicator with strong analytical skills
- A good user of Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in English
As an IT Trainee you will:
- Register in the standard system used by the Service Desk all the requests received from the users and follows them until they are solved
- Provide users with the appropriate solutions for their requests, thus ensuring the smooth running of their activities
- Collaborate to solve problems and support users, providing information in a timely manner
- Communicate to users changes related to system availability, planned or ad hoc
- Change equipment: backup old equipment, reformat old team, prepare new equipment
Join us and you will:
- Start every morning with a good Nescafé coffee
- Receive a monthly income of 1780 lei net (full time, 8h/day), respectively 1400 lei net (part time, 6h/day) - this includes the salary and meal tickets
- Have access to thousands of books from the Bookster library
- Have a medical subscription with Medicover and a Group Personal Accident & Sickness Insurance Program with Generali
- Have flexible hours and work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a 3 months work contract, with the possibility of extension.