Customer service Specialist with Polish in Bucharest
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Teleperformance Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer service Specialist with Polish in Bucharest active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Teleperformance, the global leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, serves as a strategic partner to the world’s largest companies in a wide variety of industries. Its customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, consulting & analytics, digital integrated business service solutions and other high-value specialized services ensure consistently positive customer interactions that are reliable, flexible and intelligent.
We have 300,000 interaction experts across nearly 80 countries, speaking 265 languages and dialects to better serve you.
Teleperformance Romania is a subsidiary of Teleperformance Group, the world leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, starting its activity in 2004. We operate now with more than 1,300 employees providing quality services to first-line players both on the local market and on the international market (banks, insurance companies, telecom operators and others).
If you have good knowledge of POLISH and video games are a big part of your everyday life, then you have the right skills to transform them in superpowers. Make them your job!
If you ever dreamed of doing what you love for a living, this is your chance to join our team of heroes as a Game Adviser. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Your skills tree:
- Passion for games (knowledge of different game genres, consoles and platforms)
- Superpowers: very good written and spoken POLISH skills
- As part of the team, you need to interact with other adventurers and have good interpersonal and communication abilities
- Special abilities: fast learner, creative and proactive, reliable, punctual and with a positive attitude
- All adventurers and superheroes need to be a little nerdy as well and show basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- No previous work experience is necessary.
Your mission will be to offer high quality assistance to online communities of players.
What we offer:
- Inbound department
- In class training
- On the job training
- Young environment
- Team buildings and group activities
- Flexible work schedule, full time and part time openings
- Attractive salary package
- Performance bonus
- Monthly Meal tickets
- Settlement transportation
- Relocation package offered
- The opportunity to work for International clients
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Bring your superpowers to Teleperformance and join our teams of heroes as a Game Adviser.