Time & Attendance Implementation Specialist with Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active
View all jobs Time & Attendance Implementation Specialist with Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity’, ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.Requirements
• Microsoft Office (including Advanced Excel)
• Basic skill in databases
• Highest degree of ADP’s application knowledge, consistently achieving productivity and quality benchmarks for all skill elements
• Strong data importing, extraction and report writing skills
• Knowledge of the management and development of human resources processes and tools (compensation, performance, training , salary analisys, success and career , talent)
• Knowledge of the notes travel expense management processes and tools
• Excellent client relationship and communication skills: good communication skill (spoken and written)
• Must be able to demonstrate the competencies as detailed in the Leadership
Expectations for Individual Contributors
• Team working attitude
• Business Leadership: Creates and articulates a vision and inspires others to action. (Strategy and Planning- Results Accountability)
• People Leadership: Focuses on Impactful Communication and Relationship Building to develop internal and external relationships required for success.
• Market Leadership: Drives a performance based culture that engages associates to achieve excellence(Client focus - Outside in Perspective – Bias for grow).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Italian language mandatory
• English language
• Bachelor degree (IT/technical/science area are preferred)
• Strong Customer Service experience
• Italia Payroll or Time&Attendance management experience is appreciated
To investigate and solve complex client queries, issues and requests on Time ADP applications.
To ensure delivery of Stellar Service through:
• Managing (receiving, working and answering) the Client support requests, and provide the proper answers with the right level of timing, quality and according with the ADP SLAs.
• Providing the Clients with the support to solve the technical and functional issues on the Time&Attendance ADP systems.
• Analyzing the clients enhancement requests in terms of feasibility, costs and timing.
• Managing parametric configuration of Time system
• Managing massive data loading and reporting
• Where required, checking and controlling the monthly output of the systems in order to ensure the proper level of the quality of the deliverables.
• Producing reporting to be delivered to the customer
• Resolving complex client queries, issues and requests to client satisfaction
• Identifying and implementing service and process improvements
• Communicate through CRM, phone and email with Clients to ensure full and joint understanding of the requests, issue or change request, to keep the client updated on progress and ensure resolution fully meets their needs
• Take accountability for the successful resolution of complex and escalated client requests within the agreed timeframe and with the right standard
• Use the relevant systems (such as CRM, phone) to log, update and track the client requests until the satisfactory resolution.
• Contribute to Root Cause Analysis and implementing the solutions to prevent reoccurrence of client issues
• Actively managing own knowledge and skills to meet task productivity and quality standards
• Coaching colleagues to gain product and process knowledge
• Identifying service, process and product improvements
• Perform other duties as required and according with the business needs.