Application Support Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs IT Vizion, Inc. active
View all jobs Application Support Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Who We Are
IT Vizion is an information technology consulting, services, and products company. Since our founding in 2009, we have successfully executed global Operational Intelligence and IT Consulting projects, for some of the best known brands in their respective industries. Although our portfolio is not restricted to any specific domain, we thrive in Oil&Gas, Chemicals, and Manufacturing industries. Over the years, our goal has remained consistent: to become our clients’ most preferred and trusted IT partner. To achieve this goal, we rely on our people. We look for individuals that have integrity, expertise, and a drive to contribute to the future success IT Vizion.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience;
- Debugging and Troubleshooting;
- Experience in Basic virtualization (ie, VMware) software expertise;
- Experience in Basic IT: Windows servers, storage and Cloud computing;
- Active Directory;
- Ability to make decisions, show risk awareness, and evaluate options and solutions;
- Communication Skills: able to articulate own thoughts convincingly in both verbal and Written form. English is mandatory in both verbal and written form.
- Deliver support to end users about how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively;
- Troubleshooting applications and software for all internal customers, such as operations, development, and other business units;
- Assisting in the delivery and improvement of in house software applications training programs and related courses.
What we offer in return
IT Vizion offers our employees a ‘platform’ where they can grow, both personally and professionally. We provide a flexible, dynamic and challenging work environment, along with a competitive compensation package based on your personal skills, desire and ability to contribute to the success of IT Vizion.