Electrical Design and Build Software Specialist
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
- Technical University degree with a good understanding of electrical installation and power enclosures design;
- Prior exposure in software implementation or as software/technical trainer in a corporate environment;
- Very good presentation skills and experience in customer facing;
- Digital mindset and willing to provide webinars, record training videos etc.;
- Excellent planning, organization, analytical and project management skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, knowledge of AutoCAD or other designing tools will be a plus;
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills in both Romanian and English.
As Electrical Design and Build Software Specialist you will be part of the Marketing team, being responsible for localization, functionalities testing, deployment, internal and external training and support for implementation of new customer software tools used in design, build, maintenance and operate phase of customer journey. You will drive the customer software adoption by developing or localizing trainings and instructions for them and monitoring the customer software usage.
In this role you will
· Be Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) for corporate software teams developing software tools like iProject/ExTeem/EcoDial/Rapsody/EcoReal/Facility Expert and similar.
· Localize the customer software and adapt the software with new releases (by preparing the data in templates provided by software developers or instruct the software team)
· Test functionalities of software
· Develop or localizes trainings and instructions for customer software usage (ppt, YouTube videos, other materials that can be used on customer web portals, events, promotions)
· Perform internal/external trainings based on customer software deployment plan