Procurement Systems Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active
View all jobs Procurement Systems Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity’, ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.Requirements
Skills & Knowledge
• Procurement Systems knowledge at a technical level, ideally Ariba (Oracle or SAP also useful)
• Experience in supporting system users – query and reporting analysis
• Working with people in different countries
• Good spoken and written English and French/Italian language
• Clear communicator, both verbal and written
• Problem solving
• Well organized, helpful, with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Able to identify areas to improve the users’ experience
• Innovative thinking
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
• Can operate and work independently as well as being able to work within a team
• Able to work within an international and high pressure environment.
• Understanding of business and technical process interrelationships is essential
• Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
• Able to deal with incomplete requirements and still achieve desired end goal
• Project and solution orientated way of working, clearly state project scope
• Change Management
The Procurement Systems Administrator is responsible for designing solutions for GESI area ensuring that all questions, queries & problems raised by Users of Procurement Systems are responded to and resolved in an accurate and timely manner. The Procurement Systems Administrator administers the on-boarding of new vendors, runs reports in Procurement Systems and assists Country Procurement Managers with projects and ad hoc requests relating to Procurement Systems and on-boarding of new vendors.
The Procurement Systems Administrator will operate as the interface between user champions, business application managers and leaders to identify business needs and solutions. Leads business process reviews, validates business needs, defines requirements, supervise building solutions and manages or participates in projects through rollout.
There are 2 Procurement Systems Administrators, so some activities are on a rotation basis.
• Provide support to internal business associates using ADP’s ‘Procure to Pay’ (Ariba P2P) System in English & Italian.
• Provide support to internal business associates using ADP’s Travel Systems (Amex and Concur) in English & Italian.
• Interact with ADP’s vendors on problems relating to Procurement Systems.
• Track progress of problem resolution, and where applicable, follow up with the US Procurement Systems team and provide updates to the User(s).
• Administer the on-boarding of new vendors, including vendors signing ADP Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), carrying out OFAC and Credit Checks and obtaining vendor master data.
• Create and run recurring and ad-hoc reports in Procurement Systems on usage, and also on ADP spend with vendors.
• Assist the Country Procurement Managers with projects and ad hoc requests relating to Procurement Systems, and also new vendors.
• Escalate concerns or difficulties to the US Procurement Systems team on a timely basis.
• Ensure the telephone is answered promptly and professionally.