Last days to apply for Secureworks TechLab: How to start a career in CyberSecurity @TechTalks Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all ads Secureworks active
View all ads Last days to apply for Secureworks TechLab: How to start a career in CyberSecurity @TechTalks Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
The 10th edition of TechTalks Bucharest.
”At the end of the day, if we can protect our clients, nothing else matters. If we cannot protect our clients, nothing else matters.”
Secureworks is 100% focused on cybersecurity. In fact, it’s all we do. For nearly two decades, we’ve committed to fighting the adversaries in all their forms and ensuring that organizations like yours are protected. Secureworks enriches your defenses with intelligence from the 250-billion cyber events we observe each day, across our 4,400 clients in more than 55 countries. Our Romania team is passionate about security and putting our clients first. We are also committed to create an exciting team environment. We enjoy learning from each other and collaborating on fun projects, and are excited about the career opportunities that exist in our CoE.
TechLab Topic: How to start a career in CyberSecurity
Speakers: George Calugaru ( Security Operation Manager) & Mihai Badea ( Cloud Security Manager)
- We will get back soon with more information
- Saturday, 5th of April, 13:45- 14:30, room C (second floor).
Check in to this TechLab after you read the information below:
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 30 participants, so you should apply to save your seat until 4th of April;
- The TechLab lasts 45 minutes;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation;
- You can apply for one or more sessions, but be recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechLabs may overlap with the SkillShops from Room B or TechTalks Conferences from room C;