SIMATIC S5 Software Tester for Power Plant Automation Systems - AS620
Through the use of standard hardware and software, the Siemens expertise in process engineering, and the concept of “continuous innovation”, SPPA-T2000 had become the world’s leading control system in just a few years.
The ability to plan reliably for all power plant assets is vital in the face of ever tougher competition. The expected useful life of major mechanical items is generally greater than that of I&C systems, which are subject to shorter innovation cycles. Strategic lifetime support for I&C technology is thus essential if optimal use is to be made of the systems in place over the long term.
We are looking for a key software test engineer who will work as part of a development team to test and support our power plants software solutions. The individual must be a team-player and willing to function as a tester and support person to meet the goals of the team, working in close collaboration with software engineers and testers from other countries.
• You will test the product (system integration testing)
• You will assist with the installation of the product to be tested and will support the analysis of found problems
• You will keep the test documentation, namely the test specifications
• Someone who has knowledge of SIMATIC S5 / S7
• A person who is familiar with Monitoring and Controlling Systems and Power-Plants Engineering Systems
• Someone who has extensive experience with testing and worked with various quality management products
• Must be available to travel to Germany during project take-over (on-the-job training)
• Needs excellent Romanian, English skills and good German skills
We’re Siemens. A collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us. Our primary objective is to ensure maximum availability of control systems even beyond the life cycle of an individual system or individual components, thereby safeguarding the investments of our customers over the long term.