Junior Voice Support (English and German language)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Yoursoft Alternative active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Voice Support (English and German language) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Yoursoft Alternative is a fast growing and dynamic company that activates in the IT field from 2009.
Join our team of IT professionals by applying to the position that we have open.
You can also apply by sending your resume to the following email address: email@example.com
- Minimum 1 Year experience required with troubleshooting:
Cisco Call Manager 6.x and above, Unity and Voice Gateways / Gatekeepers;
Cisco UCS / VMware platform
- Minimum 1 Year experience preferred with troubleshooting:
-Cisco security devices and protocols
- Mid-level Cisco UC administration, implementation and troubleshooting of CUCM, CUC,
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and German
- Experience providing a direction for Infrastructure upgrades and future enhancements
- Willingness to learn new things
- Extremely flexible if workflow is changing
- Communicative competence (pro-active)
- Team player
Primary role is to process in CUCM change requests pertaining to Cisco Phones received in an internal ticketing tool. Also, it's required to troubleshoot, verify, and resolve complex customer issues, reported through different communication channels (ticketing tool, e-mail and phone calls for important or critical problems).
He represents the main interface between customer’s Service Desk, working closely with customer entities in investigating and solving the reported tickets and vendors or customer support groups, if technical escalation is required. Also, he assists with the following:
• Acknowledge and take appropriate action on tickets (investigation, diagnose, updates and resolution)
• Provide solutions in a timely fashion for all issues, ensuring that contractual agreements and client expectations are met
• Make sure tickets are properly documented (work log updates) with all necessary actions and investigation outcomes, reflecting their most recent status
• Proactively & reactively contribute to the Knowledge Database for centralized project solutions
• Understand and act upon all requests / communications coming from customer or 3rd parties in due time
• Work closely with both customer and vendor for issue investigation and resolution
• Inbox management
• Technical reports
• Communicate accordingly with all team members, POs and SDMs, reporting on the progress of assigned tasks, solutions, issues and best practices
• Act independently whenever required & prioritize tasks accordingly in order to secure SLAs and customer satisfaction
• Any other additional assigned project-related tasks, as necessary
16x5, two alternating shifts, from Monday to Friday
Morning Shift: 07:00 - 16:00
Afternoon Shift: 14:00 - 23:00
Oncall activity outside above mentioned working hours, Monday to Sunday