Procurement Analyst with French - Telecom project
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs Procurement Analyst with French - Telecom project active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
As a Procurement Analyst, you will be assigned on a French network telecom project and you will act as a single point of contact for issues that can occur in the orders coming from the client.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Recording the procurement requests made by the users;
- Analyzing the suppliers offers according to existing contracts, agreed prices etc;
- Managing the orders and the escalations linked to the existing Telecom products in the fleet;
- Optimisation, analyses and improvement of the dedicated Telecom services database (MDSL);
- Controlling all the data related to orders, invoices, payments accuracy;
- Operational back-up for the supervisor if needed;
- Carrying out call meetings with the suppliers & the procurement team from Paris.
A little about You:
- Basic understanding of network Telecom technologies (services) (WAN, LAN, ADSL, MPLS, ISDN, BTIP, Man Ethernet);
- Previous experience in a similar project represents a plus;
- You are motivated to learn and to improve your communication skills;
- You have advanced French and English skills.
We also value:
- Good analytical & investigating skills;
- Proactive & continuous improvement oriented;
- Good communication skills in interacting with the client and the different stakeholders;
- Strong adaptability to the changing environment;
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs (eg: we offer ACCA or foreign language courses based on an established career development plan);
- Work from Home 1 day/week.