Customer Support with French/Italian/Spanish
The Community Manager’s goal is to respond to member’s e-mails, resolve member’s problems and escalate any issues to the appropriate internal personnel and
Your main tasks will be to:
- Respond promptly to members inquiries, handle them in order to resolve their complaints;
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints;
- Communicate and coordinate with the relevant internal departments making arrangements for the members to get a response in a timely manner and ensure the members’ needs are understood and met (track and route problems and requests and document resolutions);
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource;
- Perform thorough user account & activity verifications (in the database and on the site);
- Perform end user testing of panel websites and report findings to the appropriate persons;
- Provide feedback insights gained from community monitoring, members reports and your verifications;
- Research, coordinate and escalate fraud checks within members groups as needed;
- Keep the Team Leader up-to-date on major user activity trends and issues observed.
Your abilities need to be:
- Proficiency in English and French/Italian or Spanish language;
- Studies related to foreign languages or a graduate with proficient linguistic skills;
- Competence in Microsoft Office and ability to learn new computer applications;
- A proactive approach to problem resolution;
- Organization and prioritization skills;
- Understanding of popular social networks/online community platforms – design, functionality, users;
- Empathetic, able to handle conflict and pressure;
- Creativity; attention to details and communication skills are highly appreciated;
- Customer service orientation, adaptability and positivity.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Private medical insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
- Extra vacation days;
- Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted!