This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Toluna Romania active
View all jobs Data Processor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
To complete our team, and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Data Processor.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Data Preparation: cleaning, coding, aggregation, merging, summarization, weighting;
- Processing data file in SPSS / XLS / DBF / ASCII or any other format with the questionnaire and tab plan;
- Working with Open Ended Coding and tabulation (using mainly SPSS and/or Wincross);
- Define the details related to the Data Processing, like plan, timeline, the resource required and potential roadblock.
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- Degree in Sociology, Statistics or equivalent;
- Preferably some experience in a Market Research environment;
- Good knowledge of SPSS (Quantum/Wincross/Excel is a plus);
- Good with MS Office (especially Excel);
- Team and customer oriented skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required;
- High Level of professionalism and integrity and motivation;
- Good English language skills, spoken and written;
What we offer: Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward-thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Private medical insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
- Extra vacation days;
- Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!